KUFRI is located in Dallas, TX. The following positions will require you to work on our premises.
To apply, kindly email a Cover letter + Resume with any pertinent links to portfolio, blog or links showing work.
Assistant/Operations Guru (30 hrs/week)
Are you a self-starter who's a pro at multi-tasking, without compromising quality?
If you love running the show behind-the-scenes, and have prior small business experience, this position is for you!
- Have a Bachelor’s degree
- Have prior experience with Operations in small business (invoicing, purchase orders, G-Suite)
- Be able lift up to 35 lbs of boxes or textile bolts
- Have working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Assist with all back-processes using Quickbooks, shipping softwares and Gmail/G-Suite
- Cut fabrics for orders as needed
- Handle all packing and shipping of orders
- Maintain swatch library
- Assist with marketing
- Assist with shoots as needed
- Maintain website
- Assist with tradeshows and markets (some travel may be required)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org your Cover letter + Resume with any pertinent links.
Woven Textile Designer (20-30 hrs/week)
You have an undying love for textiles and design, and have experience as a textile designer and weaver. You must be a pro at weaving.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in weaving and designing for weaves
- Be able to lift up to 35 lbs of boxes or textile bolts
- Experienced in Illustrator, Photoshop and weaving softwares
- Develop new textile collections
- Weave all samples in-house
- Cut fabrics for all orders
- Assist in maintaining swatch library
- Assist in other in-house tasks as needed
Email email@example.com your Cover letter + Resume with links to portfolio, social, blog etc.